Training is a necessity. It also tends to be boring and lifeless; something that must be done, but that no one wants to do. Monarch is transforming HR training by making it engaging, empowering, and impactful. We inject humor and personality into our HR Training Services. We connect with participants. And we provide practical, innovative ideas and practices that can be implemented right away.
Monarch strives to put the “you” back in human resources, by advocating a personal approach to professional challenges. After all, at the core of all businesses are the people who keep them running. Give your people the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need and they will pay you back in dividends (literally and figuratively).
Each training is customized to suit your needs, your company, and your industry. HR Training topics include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with Employment Laws (laws prohibiting harassment, discrimination and retaliation based on protected characteristics, such as race, color, religion, gender, sex, disability, age, etc.)
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Workplace Civility
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Management Training (designed to help managers better manage their employees)
- Implicit Bias
- Best Practices in Recruitment and Retention
- HR Trends and Best Practices (performance management, retention, employee engagement)
- OSHA Compliance and Best Practices
Monarch also provides two intensive Bootcamps
All HR courses can be provided virtually or in-person. We also continue to develop a catalog of online HR courses, so keep checking back for more information or sign up below to be notified when new online courses become available.